Essential Trivium Study Materials:
We brought this study guide over from TriviumEducation.com. We strongly encourage you to visit their website.
- Classical Trivium vs. The Trivium Method
- de Sacy, A. J. Sylvester, Principles of General Grammar, 1837. Download
- Dunning, David and Kruger, Justin: Unskilled and Unaware of It: How Difficulties in Recognizing One’s Own Incompetence Lead to Inflated Self-Assessments. Read online
- Fuller, R. Buckminster, Grunch of Giants, Design Science, 2008. Download
- Gatto, John Taylor, The Underground History of American Education, 2002. Read online
- Hart, Randall, The Trivium of Classical Education: Historical Development, Decline in the 20th Century and Resurgence in Recent Decades, July 2004. Download
- Iserbyt, Charlotte, The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America, 1999, Free Download and Website
- Labossiere, Michael, 42 Fallacies, 2010. Free PDF download.
- Mitchel, Richard, Less than Words Can Say, and The Underground Grammarian – read online – FREE
- Moore, Terrence, The Classical Trivium Remains the Best Course of Learning, October 2003. Read online
- Peikoff, Dr. Leonard, Introduction to Logic (audio) – Order here – This series is one of the most informational for getting started and should be studied before The Trivium by Sister Miriam Joseph.
- Roemer Jean, General Principles of Grammar, 1847. Download
- Sayers, Dorothy, The Lost Tools of Learning, 1943, Oxford. download
- The Trivium Binder by Jarett Sanchez